Monday, February 9, 2009

Unfortunate News out of ACSF camp


It's with a heavy heart that I write this note. I was informed over the weekend that my friend and esteemed colleague, who the general public knows as DecentDestroyer, had a positive test for the banned substance Human Growth Hormone back in late 2008. While I was saddened at first about the implications, now I am taking solace in knowing that that is why his ACSF posts were always so much better than mine. At least I have my dignity when I go to sleep at night wrapped in my Chicago Bears blanket, which incidentally was given to me by DecentDestroyer. How ironic?

ps - this picture was taken of me on the tennis court in a match against DecentDestroyer (unpictured) during the height of his (ab)use.

2 comments:

DecentDestroyer said...

I'm not here to talk about the past, present, or future.. but I will say that ACSF has been very very good to me.

The Numbers Guy said...

Was that a copy & paste from A-Rod's, nay, Barry Bonds, err, McGwire, or Giam..hmmmm, all of their responses? Nah it was probably genuine.