Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hammy update


I've gotten a lot of mail from people wondering about the status of my hammy as it relates to this weekends broomball tourney in Cincinnati. First off, thanks for all the nice letters (snail/e-mail). Very encouraging (for the most part...you know who you are).

I've been doing a lot of the RICE technique, compliments to my good friend Seeds for keeping me abreast of the latest news pertaining to RICE'ing injuries.

With that said, I think I'm gonna give it a go this weekend in Cinci. After a week of icy hot, ice, heat pads, stretching, elevating, etc. my hammy is feeling about 70% today. Hoping that'll jump to about 72-73% over the next 24.

11 comments:

DecentDestroyer said...

*Crickets*

The Numbers Guy said...

i forgot to mention the target audience was fantasy broomball players.

The Numbers Guy said...

D-league fantasy broomball players

The Numbers Guy said...

i knew it, maybe we'll get the first ever D-league fantasy broomball?

The Numbers Guy said...

nice craig hodges pic, btw

The Numbers Guy said...

is that the money ball?

DecentDestroyer said...

Sure is, what's your fantasy broomball team name?

I'm going with Sticks It Up Your Ass

The Numbers Guy said...

oh that's you?! jk, i must be in a different league. wait there's 2 leagues? i'm on the Chicago Blackhawks

DecentDestroyer said...

10th comment

*crickets*

Unknown said...

good looking hammy.

DecentDestroyer said...

Great looking Hammy indeed, ty Unknown