Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hey.. you... remember me?

So I'm perusing the game recaps from last night and I see this headline.

Mets win on Tatis' 2-run double in 12th

My first thought was, "there is no way Fernando Tatis is still on a major league roster". So I click on the link and expect to see a new Tatis just called up from the minors with the first name of something like Alex, Ernesto, Raul, etc. Man, was I pumped to see it was actually Fernando. Now most you will probably remember Fernando for his one good year in St. Louis where he hit the two grand slams in one inning. Or perhaps you were a Cubs fan who shat themselves thinking they had to face this guy for the next ten years. Anyways, the main thing about this is that I want to hear your stories about a player who you thought was long gone returning to a box score/game recap near you.

With Julio Franco out of the picture, I'm interested to see some good names out there.























-Decent Destroyer

No comments: